Friday, May 22, 2009

some news

part two to previous post:

I now have my train tickets to Machu Picchu! although- I am QUITE frustrated because while waiting for Expedia to confirm my revs, the "backpacker" tickets sold out, and now I must go slightly more expensive "Vistadome" train. Price isn't really the issue I guess- just frustrating that last time I checked (hmm... yesterday?) there were still tickets, and today- there are not.

OH WELL! Just need to find a place to stay in Cusco for the 16th and 18th and my trip planning is done! I'm very excited, yet very anxious to see how well this all works out...

2 comments:

  1. I can already tell this blogging thing is going to be fun! Any news on an apartment yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No... just lots of frustration. Seems like we're going to have to move 1/2 way through the month. joy of joys.

    ReplyDelete