Tuesday, May 12, 2009

where we stand

well, after a many-week search for apartments, Jason and I have narrowed it down to two:

http://lima.en.craigslist.org/apa/1126285923.html
http://lima.en.craigslist.org/apa/1151005381.html

both look super awesome- we're waiting to see the exact location of one (relative to Miraflores and the beach), and then we'll be in business for our official apartment! The previous offer we had for $200/month was awesome, but apparently one of the twin beds we'd be sharing was a mattress thrown over wooden slats, and Linca (the district in Lima) isn't the nicest. considering that I will be hanging around the apartment all day, I'd like a nice running trail/stuff to do, rather than be 30 min away from anything entertaining.

I'm pretty excited about our current selections. Can't wait to get down there. I get my immunizations next Tuesday morning; that outta put me out ~$200, but oh well... the price you pay to spend a month with your boyfriend in Peru :)

PS- input accepted on our apartment selections.

No comments:

Post a Comment