Tuesday, May 19, 2009

wallet is burning

Just bought my plane tickets from Lima to Cusco. If I leave Lima at 5:40am on June 16th, they cost $300. If I leave Lima at 7:00am on June 16th, they cost $450. I think we know I'll be getting up early that day.

I need to buy my train tickets from Cusco to Aguas Calientes, but the Expedia tickets aren't confirmed yet... so I'm going to wait till I'm off of work tomorrow to purchase them (and cross my fingers I get some confirmation). Let's hope this isn't a costly mistake...

The itinerary right now is: arrive in Cusco at 7am, spend day there. Head to AG at 7:52am on the 17th, spend the night in AG, get up at 4am on the 18th to head to Machu, spend day there, head back to Cusco at 5pm that day... fly out of Cusco at 3:10pm on the 19th. I think it sounds like a winner winner, chicken dinner trip to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment