Sunday, May 3, 2009

hopeful

Hi Kelyn,
I just emailed Jason back, sorry for the delay in answering. As I told Jason, I have rented rooms for a while for international students, Amanda was in my house this past month. I will have a room available for June, its in the 3rdfloor of my house and has an independent front door, the room has its own bathroom, wooden floors, curtains, a bed, a closet, night table, a table and 2 chairs, internet connection (not wireless). The room shares a small kitchen with 3 other persons. The kitchen has a refrigerator, microwave, and small gas stove. Our house has water service 24/7 ( I specify this because there are some areas of Lima tha have water cut downs). The price per month is $200 for both of you, this includes the internet, water, electricity.
Please let me know if you are interested, so that I can book you guys for June. Let me know if you have any questions, I'm happy to answer them.
bye
Rosa Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment