Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Almost there..

I'm all packed up, in Flower Mound- and about 12 hours away from driving to DFW airport to catch my flight to Miami, and then... LIMA! Turned my A/C off, water heater on "vacation mode", paid my rent, washed my clothes, AND my dishes. I hope the fruit flies that have recently taken up residence in my apartment die a slow and painful death. I swept the whole place to ensure that they'd have nothing to spawn off of.

Jason got to Lima last night... I haven't heard much from him- but seems that everything is okay so far. I leave at 11:20am for MIA then fly out around 5pm. I should get to Peru around 9:45pm. Then Jason and our apartment owner are picking me up. I can't even believe it- hopefully there will be lots of bottled water on hand ;) (I spent a quality 30 min at Walgreen's today price-comparing Imodium... oooh yeah).

Well I guess that's it... this time tomorrow (+ 45 min) I'll be in Lima- so will do my best to let everyone know when I get there!

Would love for any emails/facebook messages during my trip... will miss you guys. Ten cuidado.

1 comment:

  1. well, all is good in ryan place. i got your key and your door is double-locked now. i will miss my housemate but i am so excited that you will have a well-deserved break from school! i will be honest though...i wish i could be there with you!

    have a safe flight...ttyof (talk to you on facebook) soon!

    cecilia, your most favoritest housemate ever!

    ReplyDelete