Tuesday, June 9, 2009

worthless

That is what I am today. I didn't even change clothes... just watched about 8 hours of TV, ate like 3 pieces of peanut butter on bread, and cooked rice and chicken broth for dinner. ha! (poor jason). I didn't want to move a lot b/c of the reflux, and I guess I didn't feel like getting stared at while walking down the streets. Tomorrow I'll get out to face reality again... but I guess being a complete slug was nice for once.

Oh- just to add to my repertoire of idiocy, I grabbed a pot with a very hot handle today. The first one I grabbed was fine, so when I tried to move the pot, I didn't consider the other was much closer to the burner. Booyah! It only hurt for a minute, I just never cease to amuse myself with such dumb ways of hurting my hands.

Oh, and thanks Kyle for your post on Jason's wall about water. We died laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment