Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sunny Day: Pt. 2

Well, I had a wonderful afternoon on the coast. I didn't leave the apartment till about 3pm (b/c I am a slug, and also enjoyed some valuable chatting time with one of my best friends online)... but I ran to the coast, then took a bunch of pictures, then ran to various other spots, more pictures, etc. etc. I ended up staying out till about 5:45pm. I didn't get to watch the complete sunset, but I got some REALLY great pictures with the sun and all of the people out this afternoon. It was very nice for relaxing and just enjoying nature...

For dinner I made curry... we bought carrots, red bell pepper, onion, curry, cumin, cinnamon, coconut yogurt, chili pepper... and used the brown rice, chicken, and spinach we had. Not too shabby, if I do say so myself. I love impromptu recipes, especially when they turn out well! (this one was prettier than the muffin lumps).

Here are some pics I took today:























1 comment:

  1. Some of these pictures are awesome. By the way, I'm catching up on your blog right now (reason why I'm commenting on all of the old ones). I look away for one second (aka, go to Toronto for a wedding) and I miss everything.

    ReplyDelete