Friday, June 26, 2009

Unbelievable

I can't believe I'm leaving Lima today... after so much traveling, the apartment here feels like home... so it's weird to have to leave it again. I can't wait to see all you guys, but I definitely am not happy about vacation ending and dealing with the real world again.

I did some site-seeing in Lima today (Cathedral, Plaza de Armas, etc.), so now I am packing and will hopefully muster up the energy to run to the ocean one last time, then Jason and I will get a small dinner and I will head to the airport :( It's a double-whammy that I have to leave Peru and Jason. We don't even know the next time we'll be able to hang out, which is rather unfortunate when you've been dating for 2 1/2 years and only get to visit once every month or so. And since I was gone so much the last few weeks and he's been working this whole month, I feel like I already have barely seen him. Oh well... hopefully something will work out soon.

Time to pack and enjoy the rest of my day! I am going to keep updating this for a while to talk about details I never got around to writing (Ballestas Islands, Machu Picchu, etc.). I'm horrible at keeping journals, so I am using this to record everything we did. So keep checking if you want- thanks for following our adventures all month!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you! Hope your cankles are better!

    ReplyDelete