Tuesday, June 16, 2009

in cusco

and holy cow it is freezing! my hostel is awesome... the location isn´t ideal i guess, but i have free internet and my own room for 12 bucks. i might power nap for 20 min then walk to the plaza de armas to get on the rafting trip.

i got up at 230am to run up and down the stairs. that was pleasant since i fell asleep at 1am. i was going to sleep on the plane, but they called Keliiiyynn Rawla and said We are changing your seat, and i was magically upgraded to business class. apparently some kid wanted to sit by its mom... Fine with me. I enjoyed my free breakfast and TV. the hostel never sent a taxi to pick me up, but i got a ride here for 20 soles so whatever. okay. sleep time, then rafting.

hasta luego!

1 comment:

  1. so glad the hostel was nice.... always good with places live up to their pictures!

    ReplyDelete