Friday, June 19, 2009

ugh.

I'm back in Miraflores. Tired, but happy for one of the best trips ever. I'm kind of frustrated at the moment- I finally committed to buying bus tickets to Arequipa and Puno, and naturally- you have to buy them at least 24 hrs in advance (online at least, and the bus leaves at 6pm tomorrow. It's now 11pm). So I need to get up early and call the bus station or go there and see what I can do. Daaaang it.

I'm really tired, so going to get to bed so I can start this mess tomorrow. MP stories and pictures will happen some day- I have to keep everyone in suspense! (and I need to not be so tired when writing). Here's some pics for now... hope you enjoy. Buenas noches.

Rafting on the Urubamba: See that red helmet in the water? Yeah, that's me.


My "Chandler" smile... this is an awful picture, but I think it's hilarious because it was the best smile I could conjure up after one of the scariest days of my life. Fail.


Hey there, sunshine.


Booyah.


Me at Machu Picchu!! (Yes, I'm leaving out "the picture" that everyone takes till I have time to better describe my entire trip) :)

1 comment: