Sunday, June 14, 2009

Back in Miraflores...

Just a brief update for tonight... apparently I have a new boyfriend. While physical appearance may be deceiving, the person I spent my weekend with voluntarily flow in a cessna over the desert, and just a short 18 hours later, went on a 2 hour boat ride (also voluntary) without getting sick. Did I mention we're in South America?! This cannot be the J.P. Burnham so many of us know and love. He hasn't eaten any pork since we've been here, so no brain parasites inhibiting his mental capacity... I guess med school has brought out his craazzzy side ;) No worries- the collared shirts still made it across the equator. (Yes, Berg and Mateo, that was all for you...)

We had a great but VERY busy weekend. I have a lot to write about, but am very tired. Thus, I will leave you with snapshots of our weekend, and let the suspense brew until I'm able to fill in the gaps tomorrow (which will likely be before anyone checks this anyways, but at least you know we're home).



















1 comment:

  1. looks like you had fun...cant wait to here more! miss you! it's lonely without you here! :(

    ReplyDelete